Junior’s Junction Over $18,000 for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
Friday, May 2nd, 2014 our Preschool and Pre-K children took part in our annual Trike-a-Thon benefiting St Jude Children’s Hospital. Junior’s Junction has supported St Jude Children’s Hospital for over 20 years. In that time our children have raised over $18,000.00 in donations for the children of St Jude.
- St Jude spends every moment changing the way the world treats children:
- St Jude treats children with cancer and deadly diseases with pioneering research and exceptional care.
- No family ever pays St Jude for anything.
- St Jude speeds their research discoveries directly from their labs to the bedside of patients and to doctors and scientists everywhere.
- One child saved at St Jude means thousands more saved world wide.
What is a Trike-a-Thon
A Trike-a-Thon is a fun, week-long safety curriculum and fundraising program that supports St Jude. The program is a great way for daycare centers, pre-schools and other organizations to teach children valuable riding- toy safety lessons, which they learn from Bikewell Bear and Pedals the Bunny through educational materials provided by St Jude. At the end of the week, children bring their riding-toys to school to celebrate the lessons they have learned and their fundraising success for St Jude. If you would like to make a donation to support St Jude through our Trike-a-Thon, please contact Janet or Cheryl at 817 284-1221.
May 5th – 9th, 2014
Teacher Appreciation Week
At Junior’s Junction
Celebrate your child’s teacher(s) this week at Junior’s Junction. Information on special activities will be sent home on May 1st.