Trike-a-Thon Benefiting St. Jude Children’s Hospital
Each year Junior’s Junction Learning Center’s Preschool and Pre-K classes participate in the St. Jude Trike-a-Thon.
The objective of the fundraising event is to raise awareness and funds to support the patients of St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
This year our Trike-a-Thon will be held on 4/12/2013 between the hours of 9:30 A.M. and 11:00 A.M.
Information permission slips and collection envelopes will be sent home on Wednesday 4/3/2013.
Bike and Trike Safety Course
Each day of the Trike-a-Thon week our Preschool and Pre-K children will learn about bike and trike safety. At the conclusion of the course, each child will receive a Safe rider license for completing the course.
How Can Your Donation Help?
- For treating acute lymphblastic leukemia per patient; $5,286.21
- Bone marrow and stem cell transplants; $168,658.00 – $576,515.00
- Radiotherapy; $90,000.00 – $104,000.00
- Major surgical procedures up to $215,312.00
- Physical therapy per hour; $516.00
- 1 day of oxygen; $447.00
- Average inpatient cost per day; $6,772.00
- Average cost per outpatient per day; $3,716.00
- Intensive care daily room charge; starting at $5,000 and possibly much more
All Children Are Accepted By St. Jude Children’s Hospital
No child is ever turned away regardless of their ability to pay.
We encourage you to visit their website to learn more about the wonderful work that St. Jude Children’s hospital provides to these children in need of health care.
For over 15 years Junior’s Junction has been helping St Jude Children’s hospital make a difference in the lives of these young children.
See our website for more information about the Trike-a-Thon and how you can help make a difference with your donation, click here St. Jude Trike-a-Thon.
Thank you for your continued support.
Janet, Cheryl, and the Teachers at Junior’s Junction